We are hiring!
Updated: Nov 19, 2021
Part-time - Freelance to Perm PR Account Manager – JFPR Consulting
3-month freelance role
Days per month: 4 – 12 days
We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time PR Account Manager. This is initially a 3-month freelance role with the potential to go permanent.
Since we started 4 years ago, JFPR has steadily grown and represented some of the most cutting-edge health and wellbeing brands in the UK. We pride ourselves in consumer communications and now we want to accelerate our growth, with you at the heart of it. The number of days, which starts at 6 days per month is likely to increase over the course of the next 6 months. The set days are flexible and will be led by the applicant’s schedule.
Have you previously had client-facing experience in PR and would like to own the role of PR Account Manager? We are a young and dynamic consumer healthcare agency, growing with our clients and looking for pure talent to join our team.
Main responsibilities include:
· Manage our clients and project manage a number of campaigns
· Manage a team of freelancers to ensure projects goals are met
· Assist with marketing JFPR on social media and across media platforms
· Reporting results for clients
· Be flexible throughout the week
The role will be remote (home-based) with occasional trips to our Mayfair hub for meetings. Over the next year, we have plans to expand which could see you playing an important role – essentially you will become a key part of the organisation.
· You will have experience working within a PR agency setting with client-facing experience
· You will understand the media relations landscape and have experience developing strategies on behalf of clients
· You will be naturally organised and have experience in managing multiple client projects
· You will be a confident and excellent writer and be able to generate content speedily and accurately
· You will have availability throughout the week and work closely and flexibly with the agency
Please apply with your CV to: Juliet@julietfrancis.co.uk
Deadline: 30 October – 5 pm
Fee day rates £180 - £200 - dependant on experience.